4/21/2016

How amazing the life is! - POMEGRANTE opened on the 3rd street in LA

Yaaaaaaaay!
POMEGRANTE is the best and healthiest online cake shop which was produced by a pâtissier at Shojin restaurant, but now the pâtissier has just opened !!!
Fortunately I found it accidentally while walking.

How amazing the life is!




Here is a map of POMEGRANTE.


They make Vegan and Gluten-Free desserts, and also have SOY or NUT-Free option !!

I got these cakes so far .....   :)







All cakes are unbelievably delicious !!
When I eat one of these cake, I go to heaven immediately !!!

There are no table inside the store.
But when I asked a staff the table inside, they  set up a tables and chairs for us.
How sweet all staffs are !!

The yelp of POMEGRANTE is here.

Enjoy your ultimate healthy life !!
Seigo

No comments:

Post a Comment